top of page

Documentation needed to get your Fl Driver License

What documents you need to get your Fl driver's license will depend on your legal status in the US. Here is a list of documents needed for US citizen applicants only. If you are not a US citizen, check out our other posts here: Blog | SUNNY ROAD DRIVING SCHOOL | United States (

Want to read more?

Subscribe to to keep reading this exclusive post.

Subscribe Now
63 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
  • TikTok
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • YouTube
bottom of page